Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Training for Vancouver Sun Run, Surrey, BC

"I have always worked out but have had a hard time losing weight and keeping up with others. A few years ago, while I began training for the Vancouver Sun Run with a previous bootcamp, I started having issues with my calves. After many tests I was diagnosed with Compartment Syndrome. Last July I had surgery to fix this problem. Since that time, I have also joined Weight Watchers. I have lost 40 lbs and feel great.

I decided to join Just 4 You Wellness Studio after attending a Zumba class (taught by Jessica) with a friend. I knew right away this was going to be a place I would enjoy working out. I now attend the Early Riser Bootcamp classes taught by Karen or Deb. Since joining I have gained strength, muscle and more confidence. I am proud to say I am in the best shape of my life and loving every minute of it!


Change is not always easy, but it is always possible. – Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment